How to Create a free blog
How to Create a Blog
Starting a blog using_blogger 2020 can be a good idea for you. By help of blogging you express your thoughts arround the world . If you are interested to create a blog using blogger than you can earn a good income by blogger.create a blog using blogger is a free service where you do not need to purchase a new domain or hosting for this. Create a blog using blogger is popular and famous today’s for bloggers. Blogger com
Each day, millions of articles/posts/stories get published on internet. Approximately more than two lacs new blogs created . It means more than 2 to 3 new blogs published in every second. It’s really amazing!
A lot of people many blogs are springing up daily with their various topics, many of them became famous in the world. So, now It’s your turn! You can also create a blog using blogger free. Only the thing you need you have to go to the internet and search first how you can create a blog using_blogger.
So If you are new to blogging and planning to start a blog for free, then you’re at the right place. Here In this article I will show you How to create a blog using blogger
Before i start let me tell you some interesting fact about Google’s Blogger.com
What is aBlogger ?
Blogger.com is Google’s own free blogging platform where you can create a top blog using blogger. In Google blogger.com subdomain (for example, yourblogname.blogspot.com) or you can buy a domain (always recommended) to have your perfect website (www.yourdomain.com). Blogger login
Benifits of Blog using_blogger
Friends here are some benefits of create a blog using blogger. You can read them they are defined.
- Starting a blog with Google blogspot is very easy, and you don’t need any professional skill to operate your blog.
- Google owns the platform, so you have that trust and credibility.
- Blogger is free for all, and they never ask for a penny.
- Though there are many of free blogging platforms available on the web (like WordPress, Weebly, Wix, and others), Blogger.com is the winner of all of them when it comes to giving you freedom and the features offered.
- You can set up your custom domain there instated of free .blogspot.com subdomain.
- You can Configure a free SSL Certificate for your blog (by simply turning on HTTPS). Now blogger offers HTTPS version of both type of sites, so no matter if you’re using their .blogspot sub-domain or your custom domain.
- They provide free simple and responsive templates and they also allow you to upload your own theme. In the web lots of free and premium blogger template available, so you can install them and customize as you want.
- Some new features like template editor, template designer, and layout editor, are very advantageous. With the help of the template editor, you edit the code of your theme and can customize it as you like. Template Designer used to design the essential elements of your blog and to add custom CSS to your blog. Layout editor helps to place various widgets at different locations on your blog by just dragging and dropping.
- Blog post publishing and management system are very easy to use.
- The communication system is good. You can use its default comment system or can set up Facebook, Google Plus Comments easily.
- Blogger post editor provides all essential tools to write an excellent blog post. It allows you to edit or modify your article, search description, labels, location, custom permalinks, custom robots tags, image alt tag, blog post scheduling, errors, and redirections, etc.
- You can monetize your site with Google AdSense and other programs like affiliate marketing easily unlike other platforms.
- Like other CMS (Content management system), Google blogger also lets you take backup your data. So if something wrong happens with your site, then you can restore it with your backup.
- Also later, if you wish to move on other platforms (like WordPress, Wix, Weebly) then by using their plugins, you can easily switch them without losing anything.
So, I hope now you understand that why starting a blog on Blogger.com is beneficial for you.
OK, now let’s see how you can start your blog with blogger using our step-by-step guide below.
How to Create a Free Blog
Sign Up for a Google Account
You need a google account to access your blogger dashboard. So just signup for a Gmail or any Google product to proceed. If you already have an account then skip the step and log in to your account.
Sign in Blogger_Account-
Go to blogger.com homepage and next sign in to your account using your Google account credentials.
Choose a Blogger Profile
Once you signed into your Blogger account, for the first time, it will ask you to set up a profile for your Blogger blogs. You can choose your Google Plus profile or limited blogger (BlogSpot) profile. So pick any of them and then proceed to the next step( I’ll recommend you to choose google plus profile).
Create your blog using blogger
Now you will be able to see the blogger dashboard, and like my given image, you can choose “New blog” or “CREATE NEW BLOG” option to start your blog creation.
Choose blog title, theme etc.
After clicking ‘new blog’ or ‘create new blog’ option, a new window will be open like the following screenshot below and there you need to fill details. Now enter your blog name, address, and then pick a theme. After that, you need to click ” Create blog” button to finish your initial blog setup. Google Blogger
Launch your Blog-
Once you finished the initial blog setup process, you can able to see your blog dashboard like my given screenshot below.Your blogger blog is live now and ready to start blogging. You can check it by clicking the “View Blog” link, or you can visit directly by typing your blog address at any web browser. Blogger templates
Great! You have finished your google blog creation. Now your blog is running, and it’s live for all.
However, just creating a blog is not enough. There are many changes that you need to do after creating your blog setup. Now it’s time to optimize it for more search engine visibility and better user experience. Blogger sitemap
Steps to Optimize your_blogger
In your blog dashboard left side panel you can see the “Setting” option. Now click there to edit some stuff.
Steps to Optimize your_blogger blog
In your blog dashboard left side panel you can see the “Setting” option. Now click there to edit some stuff.
Add a Description for your Blog as you wish.
Adding a description on your blogger blog is very urgent, it helps to describe your reader and search engines that what is your blog about. You can set it by selecting the “basic” settings option under main settings panel.
Edit your post, comments and sharing settings on blogger
This section will help you to optimize your blog homepage, and you can set up commenting rules for your blog readers. These settings are pretty self-explanatory, and if you have any difficulty to understand. Then you can click on the help symbol (question mark symbol) to get more details about it. www Blogger com
Edit and modify Blogger Search Preference Settings to Optimize your Blog SEO
In this section, you can optimize your blog for search engines. With the help of these setups, you can able to get better ranking in search engine.
Edit meta tags: A meta tag is a brief and concise summary of your blog or website. It supposes to install after the title of the page. The user of a search engine focuses on the description of the post after reading the title of the post. Always keep in mind that it is very necessary that your meta description must be related to what you have written in your blog. Free blogger templates
Here you can redirect your full-length permalinks to a shorter one and broken links to your site. Bloggers custom redirects only support redirection within the same blog URL.
How to Customize your Blog using blogger?
In your blog dashboard left panel section, you can see “Theme” and “Layout” option. There you can do your all customization stuff like new template installation or modification, edit or remove blogger widgets, logo setup, text color, and style edit and many more.
Customization allowed in blogger theme and Layout Section
- You can Choose a Template from its available templates collection, or you can upload your own themes.
- You can take backup or restore your blog template anytime by clicking on the Backup/Restore button.
- By clicking on Customize button, a new template editor will open. Where you can able to make some changes like hanging the background, changing font design and colors, adding Custom CSS, selecting the layout, etc.
- You can Edit HTML of the template.
- You can choose a Mobile Template for your site.
- In the Layout section, you can manage your blog layout by simple drag and drop process.
- You can see the multiple locations in the Layout Editor where you can add various widgets.
- In the layout section, you can edit Favicon, blog header, footer, sidebar, etc.
- You can use the Blogger Teme Designer to change the layout widths and other settings.
So, I hope you are done finishing your blog setup. Now it’s time to publish some post and pages that drive traffic to your blog.
How to Publish your article blog using blogger
Once you are ready to publish your first post, you need to go to “Posts” tab on your dashboard and then click on “New Post” or “Create a New Post” link to content.
Now you can see blogger post editor. Here’s how the blog post editor screen looks like –
Now get ready to write an article in a proper format at Compose section. The blogger post editor is very easy to working with. Blogger sign in
After finishing your article writing chose a suitable post title for it and inserted it on post title area. You can make your article more attractive by adding Headings, Sub-Headings, images, videos, etc. Now you click on ‘PUBLISH’ button to see your Blog Post live.
Congratulation for your first post! Now you’re ready for blogging.
Keep the process going on and start publishing more contents on your blogger blog. After posting some good stories(or articles), you can apply for Google Adsense approval, or you can try for any other advertising platform. This way you to earn money from your free blogger blog. Blogger com login i
Here are some things I suggest you when you are running a free blog using blogger
- Use a premium blogger theme on your blog which will make your blog more attractive by its design.
- Always try to publish original content and if using someone’s content don’t forget to credit back to them.
- Buy a domain and setup it for your blogger blog.
- Create social profiles for your blogger blog on facebook, twitter, youtube, and other platforms.
- You can set up an SSL Certificate for your blog on Blogspot(Google provide free SSL certificates for all site, and you can easily configure it from your blogger dashboard).
Ok friends, this is my post how to create a blog using blogger. Here I told told you today that how you can create a blog using blogger. If you have any questions or doubts in mind, don’t hesitate to let me know by commenting below or you can mail me [email protected]
You can comment below and ask any query related this article blog using blogger. You can share this many social media plateform like facebook, instagram, twitter and tumbler. friends if you share my this post then your friend family members also read this post and they can know also how they create a blog using blogger and make money online.Thanks for reaching at my website.